Tactile Pavers are an essential component of any pavement to provide safe access and utilisation for the vision impaired. Technically referred to as Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI), Tactile pavers are used throughout the world for footpaths, stairs, open public spaces, shopping centres, airports, bus stops, and train platforms to aid the visually impaired navigate safe passage.
Stoneworks are leaders in tactile paving manufacture with the most technically advanced and automated paver manufacturing facility in Australia. Only Stoneworks can deliver superior quality and precision tactile pavers required to protect some of Australia’s most vulnerable people.
With Stoneworks, you are in safe hands. Manufactured in Brisbane and shipped Nationally and World Wide, Stoneworks range of Tactile pavers are available in 4 colours in both directional and cautional design.
Download the Tactile Pavers brochure here.
- Exceed requirements of Australia Standard AS1428
- Superior dimensional consistency due to advanced technology
- Bayferrox® pigments provide outstanding colour longevity
- 4 Standard colours (Charcoal, Linen, Red, Yellow) custom colours available
- Suit use in conjunction with pavers, tiles, concrete, and asphalt
- Studs cast into paver avoiding lift off common with “stick on” tactiles
- Anti-efflorescence admixtures used in manufacture
- Manufactured in Australia
- 100% wholly owned Australia Company
- Available nationwide
- Pedestrian crossings
- Bus Stops
- Kerb Ramps
- Railway Platforms
- Around exterior obstacles such as trees
|Manufacture type:||Wet Cast – High Strength Concrete|
|Relevant Standards:||AS4455, AS4456, AS1428, AS3661|
|Dimensions:||300×300 x 40mm|
(excluding nib height)
|Salt Attack:||Exposure Grade|
|Slip resistance:||‘V’ Rating|