Transform your outdoor space with our wide range of artisan-style moulded concentre pavers, affectionately known as “hand-made stone”. With a wide range of finishes from contemporary chic through to classic textures, and uniquely blended, natural colours, Stoneworks pavers will add a touch of class and a whole lot of character to any setting.
Our selection of pavers has been carefully designed and crafted to suit a wide range of applications around your home, such as patios, courtyards, walkways and pool surrounds. They provide a wonderful and attractive surface for humans and pets alike, and make the perfect backdrop for your outdoor furniture, décor or plants. Our pavers come in a carefully selected range of colour palettes and textures, require little maintenance, offer flexible installation options and most are thick enough to be laid directly on crushed rock and sand.
Stoneworks pavers are strong, durable and captivating, and can make your dream outdoor design a reality. They are useful and attractive design tools for your landscape and can help transform the ordinary into the intriguing. What’s more, they’re easy to install, and can withstand high impact and all kinds of weather conditions.
Stoneworks pavers are endlessly versatile, and can be used for a wide range of purposes:
- Pool coping and surrounding area
- Interesting stepping stones
- Courtyard, patio or outdoor area paving
- Water features
- Wall cladding
- Garden feature highlights
No matter your requirements and circumstances, pavers can add interest and a visual focus to a featureless area, making it not only attractive but practical as well. Our beautiful and functional pavers can be used in an endless variety of ways, to add that finishing touch to your outdoor area. You could create an interesting pattern, or a backyard game, or combine the pavers with lights – you really are limited only by your imagination.
Our pavers come in a variety of useful shapes and sizes, including standard and bullnose dimensions, and can be made to order. Give a modern and tidy appearance to your outdoor area with square pavers, or choose ones with a more irregular, natural look for a more organic feel. Use our pavers to create neat, symmetrical patterns, or more random and natural-looking patterns. The wide range of colours, textures and designs available allows you to bring unique interest and vibrancy to your outdoor space. Use Stoneworks pavers to change the look and feel of your outdoor area, making it sophisticated, elegant, rustic or modern – the choice is up to you. From pavers with swirling, dappled patterns and textures, to pavers with sawcut patterns; from pavers with drifting colours to pavers with an aged and old-world appearance; from smooth, elegant pavers to those with a more natural, hand-finished look; from pavers with a warm, mellow texture that seems to absorb the sunlight to pavers with a cool texture and feel; there’s a Stoneworks paver to perfectly suit every situation.
Your only problem? Making a choice from our extensive range of luxurious pavers – there’s so many to choose from with a range of different shapes, sizes, colours and finishes, that you might find in hard to pick just one! But the good news is, you don’t have to be limited to just one variety of paver – they can be combined with other elements to give an interesting and unusual display. Stoneworks pavers can be used in combination with other materials, such as timber or block, as well as other pavers, giving you endless options for a wide range of colour, texture and pattern combinations. There is a huge variety of materials you can use and many different ways to combine them – it all depends on the look and feel you are trying to achieve.
When choosing the perfect paver, consider these factors:
- The durability of the paver
- Maintenance requirements
- Suitability for the area (for example, pavers near pools will need to be non-slip)
- Colour and finish to harmonise with your home and garden
The Stoneworks range of artisan-style pavers includes:
- Abode Our modern range of Abode pavers brings affordable style to alfresco settings.
- Antique The subtly blended tones of our Antique limestone paver range leave a timeless imprint on even the most discerning eye.
- Aspenstone These striking, large, rectangular pavers deliver a washed appearance like fine stone worn smooth by the passage of time.
- Bradstone Cobble and Bradstone Old Town These unique pavers allow you to revive the heritage of old-world paving with a homely style and aged appearance.
- Centurystone The blended colours of Centurystone pavers will give any outdoor area elegance and impact.
- Coast Just add sunshine and watch the captivating sawcut pattern of our Coast pavers come to life.
- Travertine This luxurious and demure paver offers beautiful swirling, dappled patterns and textures and drifting colours to create an aged appearance.